Anyways, when you're alone and stuck in traffic, your thoughts wander. They move through the happenings of the day, what you could have done better, how you'll respond to the questions thrown by Today and how it would have been great if there was some cola and chips in the car (and a nice chick to talk to) :-).
But then I realized that God parceled all the beauty to Belgium, things have improved over the week and secrets were shared with the Known-One. Apart from these I also realized that:
- Expectations hurt; Only if they're out of your sphere of influence.
- Life is a puzzle; In retrospect, each piece falls into it's place.
- Dreams do come true; Only that one has to work towards them without much expectations of the result.
- Know how to react; It's the reactions that shape up the life.
- Life meets at corners; But working hard is what prepares and pays.
- Fight; Quitting is not an option.
- Sorting out wrinkles is tough; But then smiling gives power.
One dream is enough to light up the whole sky - October Sky (1999), Jake Gyllenhaal, Chris Cooper
Q: Why do we marry? [1.] Just that age is catching up with me, Or [2.] I want some company, Or [3.] My parents forced me, Or [4.] I want to have a legal physical relationship and raise kids..., Or [5.] That I found someone for whom I can do anything and want to see her/him smiling at any cost?
I vouch for an unconditional love! What about you?